Subject: RE: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:23:01 +0100

>unless you want a lens that won't cause you back problems;

I'll remember that next time when carrying my F5 Nikon with AFS zoom 28-70
mm f1:2,8 (anything like standard use zoom). I can't ensure you but I think
the combo weights more then three kilograms. As a Nikon and  Canon user this
commentary looks ridiculous to me...Even the standard Canon 50mm has more or
less same size.

Kind regards

Félix

PS: Nocti is  for sure a marvel of lens with some minor defects.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm)