Subject: [Leica] Point and Shoot
From: "Robert W. Clark" <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:03:39 -0500

A few weeks ago, my wife's Yashica T4 with the Carl Zeiss 3.5 lens stopped
working and the factory said it would cost more to replace it than to get a
new one.  We need a point and shoot but not with a zoom lens.  I liked the
Yashica but was frustrated from time to time that it tended to focus between
things than on them.  Other than that, it was an excellent camera, small
enough to take anywhere, and it has a nice fill flash capability.  I may get
another Yashica ($150 or so)but I'm curious as to what the Leica Nation
might be using or might prefer....maybe a Minilux?

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA

 "We can't ever go back to the old things or try and get the 'old kick'
out of something or find things the way we remembered them.  We have
them as we remember them and they are fine and wonderful and we have to
go on and have other things because the old things are nowhere except in
our minds now."  Hemingway in Paris 1923

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot)
Reply from "Peter Brock" <p.j.brock@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot)
Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot)