Subject: Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:08:24 -0800

I have had the Yashica and Contax P&S. The Yashica did not last, the Contax
was too costly for the amount of use. Then I bought an Olympus XA. For the
money it cannot be surpassed. And the quality of the photos is phenomenal.
Manual focus, manual or AE exposure, 35/2.8 lens, detachable flash, and a
sliding clamshell design that protects the lens and acts as a system switch.
I use it for casual pix but Joe Dickerson, a local photog makes *very*
decent 16x20 prints with the XA.

Joe

From: "Robert W. Clark" <rclark@desupernet.net>

Message from "Peter Brock" <p.j.brock@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot)