Subject: Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot humbug
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:47:15 -0500

Hey, Mark - Excellent points. While I can see keeping a P&S in a glove
compartment perhaps - unloaded - or some cooler place in the car loaded
- - the points you make about the M do indeed argue against the need for a
"p&S." As Sonny noted, using the M becomes intuitive - Just visualize,
point and shoot.:-)