Subject: Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:36:31 -0600

Feli,

>Yup, I've been decapitated, cut in half, turned to a smear or streak.
>They've done it all. Does this sound familiar to anyone?:
>

>                                GIRLFRIEND
>        "So, the inside box is the one I should look at?"

[snip]

That is really great and haven't we all gone through it !!!  I usually go
to the point to stand, set the exposure and focus and tell the person to
stand there and take the pictures.  The next thing I usually see is the
person either bending backward or forward (available light at 1.4 or 2.0)
or actually moving before they snap the picture.  I guess they think it is
autofocus.  It used to bother me and I would try to correct them, now I
just figure it is just a screwed up shot.  However, my wife (after 54
years) does stand still and upright on the spot and actually gets a picture
of me!!

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot)