Subject: Re: [Leica] Were there 2 35 LTM Summicrons?
From: "Michael Volow" <mvolo@duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:41:27 -0500

What is the difference between the rare LTM 35mm Summicron vs. the first
M-Mount 35mm Summicron with the convertible mount? I have a 35mm Summicron
(ser no.1930020). It looks like an M-mount with the raised red bump on the
side. But the M-mount unscrews to reveal a regular LTM mount. I bought it
used in 1966 so it must be from the early-mid 1960's. I take it this is not
one of the rare LTM 35mm Summicrons.