Subject: [Leica] leica in the briefcase...
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:57:26 -0600

I didn't intend to be misleading but I should say that my M6 resides in a
Fogg
pouch with then goes inside the briefcase (large soft one).
But, the M6 was bought used a 1986 vintage complete with pre-dinged finish
and
a few scratches. So I don't hesitate to pull the camera out and carry it
anytime,
but it is well protected in the briefcase.

Don

>> I can't disagree with you, but I have tried getting my M in my briefcase.
>> I must either a) have too small a case or b) carry way too much stuff in
>>it.

>i have a relatively slim aluminum briefcase and my m fits in there with
somelenses while others (the cosina 35 1.7