Subject: [Leica] Leica R4, R7, R lenses
From: Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de (Dieter Schoenhofen)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:08:09 +0100

I have been asked by a friend to offer the following Leica R items to the
LUG.
The friend is the original owner of all items, The items are for sale
because the owner is now over 70 and the staff is to heavy for him, he
wants to just keep the Leica M.

The following lenses are in mint condition with both caps and leather case:
	- Elmarit-R 2,8/28 with hood, serie 7, Serial #:  336xxxx , EUR 550
	- Summilux-R 1,4/50 , E55, Serial #:  329xxxx,  EUR 750
	- Vario-Emar-R 4/70-210, E60, box, Leitz UVa filter E60 in box, Serial #:
 337xxxx, EUR 850

     Vario-Elmar-R 3,5/35-70, E60, Serial # 328xxxx, caps, very light signs
of use on the external, glas is perfect, EUR 550

      Leica R4, chrom, with strap, Leica leather ER Case, instructions,
 excellent condition, Serial #:  161xxxx, EUR 450
      Leica R7, black, box, strap, papers, excellent condition, Serial #:
217xxxx, EUR 1000

      Motor Drive R (Leica item 14310), like new, box, EUR 230
      Handgrip R (Leica item 14308), like new, box, EUR 30

 All prices plus shipping costs. I live in Germany, near to Cologne.

If interested, please reply directly to my email address
(dieter.schoenhofen@t-online.de)

Kind regards
Dieter Schoenhofen