Subject: Re: [Leica] How many versions of LHSA cameras were there?
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:03:37 -0600

My wife might buy the "I like the black paint cameras for purely
tactile reasons...." line. Where your wife questions it, mine might
actually like this touchy, feely approach.
[What I'm saying is I'd better have a damn good reason for buying
another Leica and the "tactile" approach is probably better than any
dumb reason I could think up. I have four M's so it's a bit difficult
to just say I "need" it......even though ALL of YOU would understand
that reason.]
Speaking of getting a life there's  a four year-old and  a six
year-old who are waiting for me so they can go to bed.
Yawn
John