Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Billingham Bags...
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:16:00 -0500

> I keep seeing Billingham bags referred to as playthings of the rich, which
> puzzles me because over here they're pretty much the standard snappers
> toolbag. Are they really so expensive in the US?

As an item imported through Leica USA they were premium priced, with the new
importer I have not seen the pricing schedule and therefore do not know how
they compare currently.  The Domke bags here are the norm for shooters and
cubic measure to cubic measure the Billingham's are much more costly.  When
one take into account the useable life of the bag it is only slightly more
expensive.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander