Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:38:49 -0600

Well gang, I have fallen terribly behind on the PAW thing.
Busy-ness has prevented me from scanning "personal" work for
ages. I hope to get to scanning the last months photography -
soon - but for now I wish you all a Pleasant, Loving and
Authentic Holiday with

<http://www.imagist.com/stillooking/>

and as always I welcome critiques of any sort.

I also wish to express my gratitude for all you luggers. Ya'll's
crazy opinions, knowledge, comraderie, et al, take way to much
time to wade through - each and every day - but I find it
impossible to unsubscribe.

As ya'll discuss custom LUG bags, and manage to pull off the
amazing FOM2, how about we consider an annual - LUG Convention?
I'd really enjoy meeting ya'll.

Is Chicago in the middle of it all?

Just a thought,

George