Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:47:42 -0600

icommag@toad.net (Steve LeHuray)12/17/013:28 AM

> Are you actually unaware of the annual LHSA convention???

Well, I guess so.
Does this mean that all LUGgers are the same as LHSAers?
I guess I don't relate the two closely cause I'm not an LHSAer.

The proposed LUG convention would have a User emphasis - meaning
photo prints, etc. Maybe even a preview of FOM2 actual prints!

I assume that the LHSA convention would have an historical and
collector emphasis. Yes? No?
At any rate - when and where does the LHSA convention convene?

George