Subject: Re: [Leica] how long do the batterys last in M6ttl .
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:02:51 +0100

Chuck,

A week does not sound right. I know that the TTL has a reputation for eating
batteries, but on mine I do not bother putting it in the OFF position, I
just make sure that the film is not wound on before putting it down in the
bag. I have had it for several months now and have not had to change
batteries yet.

I seem to remember that there was an early batch of TTLs that had this
battery consumption problem. You may want to search the archives for this.

Nathan