Subject: Re: [Leica] how long do the batterys last in M6ttl .
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:27:38 -0800

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> The TTL eats batteries. Anytime the camera is stored, whether put away
> at home, or in your bag, turn the shutter speed dial to OFF. If you
> always carry a spare - either two 1.5s or 1 3v - you will be fine.
>
> B. D.

Many early ones did. Later ones were the opposite.
My TTL which I've had for a year i can leave on several times over night
and get some real shooting done with it.
But my 7 year old non TTL if i left it on (off B) over night just once
it would conk out on me right off the bat when shooting the next day.

Either camera i have spare batteries along with me for.

I've got spare batteries in many of my coats and camera bags. Spare
batteries all over the place.

Because i like to head out on long afternoons out walking with an M6.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] how long do the batterys last in M6ttl .)