Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs: 49 & 50 Matt K. - Redux w/ URLs
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:47:59 -0800

Matt showed PAW 49 & 50:

> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw/pages/week-49.htm
> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw/pages/week-50.htm

Hi Matt,
The police and girl friend. #49 I like this very much as you've caught the
drama of the moment and as usual you sure can't beat existing light in this
kind of situation.

The card player #50: I'd change the cropping slightly if there's more room
to the right as we view the picture. In the direction he's looking. If not,
I'd crop off the left side and make it almost into a square format.

It's the combination of his eyeline and body language lean that requires
more space on the right, other wise a solid concentration and eyeline
communication even though one doesn't see the other player.

Well done as usual.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant