Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Week December 22nd, 2001 Redo--Alfie Wang
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 06:57:00 -0800

Alfie wrote and showed:
>>Considering that this week's PAW was not up to Leitz standards, I  decided
to choose a different PAW instead of the "All-American Girl" which I am
reshooting for the record :)... Here is an experimental shot of wind chimes
which was taken using the R4. Check it out at:
> > http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=468470 . :)<<<<<<

Alfie lad,
No offence intended: But you've got to tighten up on your editing! In the
camera before you trip the shutter and certainly on the light table when
selecting for scanning and posting.

I think your title should be more in line with........ "silhouette!" And
even that at best is a not a very good description for this exposure.

May I ask what your motivation for making the exposure? The answer to
that question may give the crew an opportunity to see why and what you were
attempting to capture. And why the picture failed in most of our eyes and
made it in yours.

No offence now lad, remember we're all trying to be helpful.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant