Subject: Re: [Leica] Any good book about leica photography for newbies ?
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:54:05 -0600

on 12/18/01 8:32 AM, John Collier at jbcollier@powersurfr.com wrote:

> Hie thee to a library!

I second the library if you can. So many of the "beginner" photography books
go over the same information, old or new not much has changed. I can't tell
you how many Kodak/Life book I bought new that just sit on the shelves now
(put that $$ toward film & processing). You can read something once and
remember it but may have to practice it 100 times. Maybe buy yourself one
good recommendation. A Pocket guide is a good choice because you can put it
in your bag and take it with you when you go on vacation or out to shoot.
Otherwise read what others have bought and paid for especially when you can
check it out for free :) except for the late fees!
- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com