Subject: RE: [Leica] Any good book about leica photography for newbies ?
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:10:01 -0500

That book is very good. I enjoy reading that National Geographic Society
photographic book too! Of course, it isn't specific to Leica photography but
it certainly has the motivation for being a very solid manual for those who
are in the learning process.

Now if we only had a photo course by James Nachtwey then I would be happy!

sincerely,
Alfie