Subject: Re: [Leica] slightly off topic
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:34:29 -0800

I do my E6 processing using an Agfa E6 Hobby kit, in normal stainless
tanks.  I'm happy with the results, but it is no cheaper than using
mailers or a moderately priced lab. I do it for my half-frame slides
only. I even pushed a roll once (Velvia shot at 100 by mistake) and it
came out OK. Oh, and I use a temperature control bath too (el cheapo
variety, good to 1 degree F.).

- - marc

michael grady wrote:

>Hope you guys don't mind an off topic question:
>
>I've been out of the processing side for many years, but have recently been
>considering doing my own E6 processing.  Are there kits or 'products' on the
>market that make this a reasonable undertaking?
>
>Thanks,
>
>michael
>-----

- --