Subject: Re: [Leica] Reviews on NEW Winder for M6...?
From: "Mitch Brown" <leicameter@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:50:41 +1300

>Has anyone used the new winder for the M6 yet? I was hoping I could get
>some
>feedback from people who have tried it out...
>
>Thanks
>--
>John

I personally like the new winder very much. It has a quality feel to it and
I don't find it noisy at all. The part about the new winder you may not like
though is the way the shutter release button bobs up and down when you are
shooting a sequence. I found that to be the most objectionable characterstic
of the new winder.