Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo school or what?
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <mzeissle@gannett.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:23:15 -0500

Tristan...

I did the exact opposite when I was 30; I left the pro photography madness after a ten year run and entered the IT field.  I am now able to do photography when and how I choose, to my standards and no others.  Based upon my own experience, I do not recommend it, especially in this day of hyper expectations, critically short deadlines and clients that cannot verbalize what they want.  The all-too-important demands of my photo career greatly assisted the demise of my first marriage and was driving my second marriage towards the same result when I left.

Just my own two cents worth...

/Mitch Zeissler