Subject: Re: [Leica] slightly off topic
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:14:25 -0500

At 11:16 PM 12/18/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I looked at the Jobo web site.  Can you be a little more specific?  There
>are several processors and options.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>michael

Michael -

I would get the cheapest one that will do what you want it to.  You just
pay for more automation with the most expensive models.  I bought my
ATL-2000 used many years ago and it has worked steadily since.  They no
longer make that model but it has the automatic agitation and drains into
tanks for reuse.  It is digital and totally automatic.  You can probably
get a great buy if you look for a used one somewhere.  I got mine from
Charlotte Camera.

Good luck -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP