Subject: [Leica] The Leica MDa
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:01:14 -0600

Earlier this week I was across campus at the central audio visual / tech
support center and Chuck showed me 2 Leica bodies that he pulled out of
M4 boxes, the Leica MDa. You can view this camera here:
http://www.pacificrimcamera.com/pp/leica/m/mda.htm

He uses it with with a Leitz Reprovit 11a, a copystand.  It was curious
sight for me -- these M bodies sans VF and RF.

If the Univertsity ever sells them I will try to pick one up to use with
my 15MM VC.

/matt