Subject: [Leica] Parallex...?
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:07:52 -0600

Being new to the Leica RFs how does the M6 deal with parallex? I've read the
manual but was hoping for some real world help in answering the question.
Also what lenses are affected the most and the least by this? Is there a
basic distance when I should start to think about the effect it will have on
my framing or is it really dependant on the lens I'm using? I am used to
croping things tight in the frame on an SLR and want to know if I need to
shoot a little more "forgiving" with the RF...

Thanks
- --
John
Chicago, IL