Subject: Re: [Leica] Parallex...?
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:17:39 -0600

Hi John---
I've been shooting with Leicas for a while--since 1966. I can't
remember ever (EVER) looking at a negative and saying, "damn--I had a
parallex problem".
Frankly, I would recommend just shooting a lot. If you're new to the
system there's alot to learn and worrying about "parallex problems"
should not be high on your list.
John Fulton
Fort Worth