Subject: Re: [Leica] Dilemma
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:57:09 +0100 (MET)

Fast sync speeds are handy for fill flash (shadows) in otherwise bright
sunlight. For indoor use I prefer longer sync speeds, because you get
more ambient light on the negative, beyond the flash range. And
rangefinder focussing.

I am afraid you later may regret having sold the M3. 2nd hand and demo
R8 are easily available, the latter with minimum risk and usually with
full warranty, but M3 are not. Ok M3 are not rare, but you have to look
longer for finding a decently priced sample in decent condition abd
still bear the risk of unexpected repair cost.

HP