Subject: RE: [Leica] Who'd be a PJ in these troubled times?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:21:51 -0500

Adam,

I don't believe you read, or understood, what he was charged with, and what
happened.  Trespassing is one thing...but he was charged with a whole lot
more, and is being punished well beyond the punishment trespassing would
warrant.  My understanding is trespassing is the ONLY thing he is
legitimately charged with, and that doesn't give them the right to
confiscate his cameras and film.

Austin