Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Hasselblad History
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:25:00 -0500

Mark,

Try "these" people:

The Hasselblad Users Group Listserv is a public service of Absolute
Internet, Inc., which is not responsible for its content.  This mailing list
is in no way affiliated with Victor Hasselblad AB, it's subsidiaries, or
affiliates.

Please turn off HTML mail features prior to posting to this list.   Use text
mode only.

To change your subscription status, go to:
http://mail.kelvin.net/guest/RemoteListSummary/Hasselblad
Digest archives are stored at http://www.kelvin.net/hasselblad/hassy.htm