Subject: Re: [Leica] Who'd be a PJ in these troubled times?
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:33:30 -0600

abridge@mac.com (Adam Bridge)12/20/015:31 PM

> If this guy were working for the New York Times he'd have been
a journalist.
> But he wasn't, he was an agent of Greenpeace.

Does the fact that Greenpeace publishes news in a periodical make
any difference in this issue of pj qualification?

If I get paid by a weekly newspaper which has a strong editorial
stance on certain issues and I happen to agree with these
editorials; have I ceased to qualify as photojournalist?

Or must I work for the NYT or Magnum to qualify?

George

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Who'd be a PJ in these troubled times?)