Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 nirvana
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:31:28 -0800

>RHaigh5748@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > The second happiest day is that day you get that brand new M6, but the
> > happiest day is after you learn and and get that M3 or M2.
> > Bob
> > --

I had an M2 and was happy.

Then I bought an M6. I was even happier.

I then sold the M2 and bought another M6. Now I'm r-e-a-l-l-y happy.

Then I bought a friends minty M3 with lenses and Viso's and all kinds of
stuff. The M3 just sits here most of the time. Maybe I should sell it.

Using the M6's is the best! Easy to load, frame lines for everything,
RapidWinder, meter. Nirvana.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> ([Leica] Re: M6 nirvana)