Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M3
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:29:09 -0500

At 08:28 AM 12/22/2001, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/22/01 4:49:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>wajsman@webshuttle.ch writes:
>
> > Do not waste money on a mint M3, then you do pay through the nose. A good
> > user
> >  that has not been abused is just as good and much cheaper.
>
>Right, Nathan. A mint M3 sold yesterday on e--y for  - are you ready? -
>$2,126., that's US, not Hong Kong. A very good user will be much, much less
>expeinsive.

I recently purchased my user M3 from a LUGger in Denmark, with shipping and
bank fees, for under $600 USD.  Missing vulcanite, a ding in the top plate,
some early edge separation in the finder visible only from the front; but
recently serviced and shoots great...with a collapsible Elmar 50/2.8 it
fits nicely in my briefcase and is a great carry camera.  Voigtländer VC
meter on top and it does pretty well.

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change ready.