Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Merry Christmas to the LUG HUG and LEG!
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:52:39 -0600

If selected well a few outtakes have good entertainment value when shown
with the final image. I'm always up for seeing the 'best' one but when you
can catch the wandering mind of kids and grandparents as your trying to get
the right shot it just as good for me. Maybe it's only fun for us, the guys
who aren't shooting, as we didn't have to go through the 'session' :)
- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com