Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Where's Joe?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:54:51 +0000

At 04:54 PM 12/22/01 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Normally a dog name would smell as sweet.
>All my life i wanted a Schneider Super Angulon wide angle lens.
>Its a name which means a lot to me.
>I think wide angle: I think Schneider Super Angulon.
>I think meter: I think Gossen.
>I think Camera: I think Leica
>Names

Heavens, Mark!  You are beginning to sound as boring as I must sound on the
Cosina/Voigtländer thing!

On another List, I believe you have opined that the Distagon is the
wide-angle of choice and that you think "Rolleiflex" when you think camera.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Where's Joe?)