Subject: [Leica] Update: FS M6 TTL .85 + 35mm Asph Lux + 90mm AA + More
From: Ross Bagley <rab@jump.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:14:10 -0600

I don't mean to step out of the Friday for sale tradition, but in an
attempt to reduce the continuing flood of offers to my email account, I
need to post an update:

All of the items listed except the polarizer have been sold.  The 35mm
f/1.4 has especially been sold :)

As Gilbert Plantinga pointed out to me, the polarizer is not actually
missing an adapter, but a third one is for sale, which means that the
polarizer's condition is actually "like new" instead of "mint-".  The
offered price remains at $150.

If you have sent me an offer and I have not replied, my apologies, but
the flood has been intense and though I tried to respond to everyone I
may have missed a few.

Again, sorry about posting sales stuff on a Sunday :)

Regards,
Ross