Subject: [Leica] Apology for passing on the Hoax
From: Stan Parry <sgparry@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:17:55 -0800

To everyone I apologize for passing on the hoax of a virus and for being
so gullible. You should have received replies that explain the situation
and I hope you didn't delete the file as I did in my panic. I have never
even had a virus and it never occurred to me that this file with its
scary symbol was a normal file. It goes to show how much I don't know
about email and computers.

I also apologize for exposing your names on an overall list. Again, I
didn't stop to think that I could use the bcc command. Next time I will
know better. I hope I am not creating more problems by sending out this
email.

Sincerely

Stan