Subject: [Leica] For Trade / For Sale: Latest 50mm Summilux for 1st G 3E
From: pfang <pfang56@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:09:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello Luggers:

I have a black Leica 50mm Summilux (SN# 377XXXX)in the
latest version, filter size 46. Comes with leica rear
cap, and B+W 46 UV filter.

I would rate this an excellent plus, only because
there is some very slight metal showing around the tip
of the lens hood. Everything else is in exceptional
condition.

I've been intrigued by the 3E, and perhaps we can work
a trade for a 1st generation 3E. 10 day trial period
on both ends, or whatever works.

e-mail at pfang56@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your attention