Subject: RE: [Leica] Back
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:45:38 -0600

Welcome back, Robert. Sorry to hear about the hepatitis. Hope you're on the
mend. This morning's paper says that India and Pakistan are preparing for
war. I hope you're safely back in Italy. If you go back to those countries,
look for Geraldo Rivera. He'll be the guy being filmed crouching and hiding
from enemy fire 200 miles away from the front lines ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA