Subject: RE: [Leica] how many M6 can they..
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:16:35 -0800

The number of 10-12K M's per year, and I think it was less than 50K per year
of all Leica cameras, came from an industry marketing report several years
ago....   I do not see anything to change that figure substantially...

BTW, I am still waiting ont he announcement that someone has a camera from
the "normal" production sequence wwith a S/N of over 3 Million......  or a
lens over 4 Million......any takers?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net