Subject: Re: [Leica] Scala Query
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 07:09:54 +0100

Marc,

I shoot a fair amount of Scala (several of my PAWs were shoot on it). It should
in principle be treated like any other slide film, i.e. expose for the brightest
part of the image in which you want detail. If you do not like your results at
200, you can try exposing it at 400 (but be sure that your lab knows
it!)--paradoxically, sometimes this has given me better results.

Scala is a nice film, but you have to practice to work out for yourself what
works with your shooting style and what does not. Please do not give up on it
after two rolls.

Nathan