Subject: [Leica] Photos of speakers
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:08:16 -0800

Since Kyle posted the two photos I pondered the difficulty of getting
reasonable photos of people speaking. I've been doing more of this lately
and I seem incredibly talented at getting transient expressions which run
from ludicrous to slanderous. Seldom do I get one that reflects the person
who is talking.

So what's the secret. Just lots of photos and then sort out for the good
one? I'll have to buy a motor-M I guess.

I'd love some clues if anyone would care to share.

Thank you

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] Photos of speakers)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Photos of speakers)