Subject: RE: [Leica] Tri-Elmar - a new thread (for a change)
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:24:32 -0000

Mark

It's slow, but...

I bought one for my Mediterranean summer holiday photographs. During the day
in Greece or Turkey f4 is not a problem plus I take a faster lens for
evening/night work. For me, under daytime conditions, the ability to swap
between 28mm, 35mm and 50mm very quickly is very useful. Ok the 28mm is not
as good as the latest Summicron but there have been times where I would have
lost a shot if I'd have to change lenses. However, the ideal would be 3
bodies, one for each prime lens :-)

Steve