Subject: [Leica] kids' level...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:51:45 -0700

> I can't agree with you more.
>
> The biggest failure of most children pictures that come from LUG members
> is.......... the photographer forgets to bend their knees and they don't
get
> down to the child's level.  Consequently they blow the picture 99% of the
> time when they could've had a fine child moment capturing a simple
activity.

> So for 2002, how about all you folks happily shooting kids please get
down
> to their level! :-)
**clip...

> ted
> Ted Grant Photography Limited
> www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

So Ted and others....when and where it's possible to get even lower than
the child ....and shoot up......how does that work?

I am going to give it a try, this year.....if I  can....(resolution).

Happy New Year.....Steve

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] kids' level...)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW 52 MEB)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] PAW 52 MEB)