Subject: Re: [Leica] kids' level
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:26:39 -0700

Steve Barbour  inquired....

> > So Ted and others....when and where it's possible to get even lower
than
> > the child ....and shoot up......how does that work?

Thanks Ted,  Oliver,  and John...   for your thoughts on this.

Photographing kids in the hospital, as I do at times,  finds  a child at
his or her most overwhelmed,  and threatened.....

I  often try to photograph  from below to decrease their feeling of
vulnerability,  and to show their amazing courage.

best for the New Year, Steve

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] kids' level)