Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke Inserts or...
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:40:11 -0600

Jeff--
Domke makes a single insert that's aprox 3 1/2 X 3 1/2 X 7.
An M6 with 50mm Summicron will slide right into it (w/sunshade
reversed or off).
They also make a double and a triple insert. I use the triple in the
J803 camera satchel. It keeps stuff separated and doesn't use velcro
so it's permanent.
The main weakness to Domke inserts is that they are not very well
padded on the bottom. It's pretty thin so you might want to take a
look before you buy. I believe Tenba makes a similar (triple) insert
that is suppose to be much better padded at the bottom, but I've just
never seen it.

Domke:
http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/domkest.htm
Tenba: