Subject: [Leica] New to the Group
From: David Regan <deregan@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:41:13 -0500

Hi Folks!

I am new to the Leica User group. I know Kyle from his work displayed on the
internet. I have a Leica c11 (not a true Leica, but I like it none the
less). My girlfriend and mother tried to buy me an M6 for Christmas, but
when they went shopping together, they said that every salesperson in in
each store either would tell them I didn't want that camera (and sell them
something WAY too expensive, like an R8) or try to sell them the camera at
price over what was listed. Then they asked the local camera guru who
develops our film and he said "David doesn't take pictures that are worthy
of a Leica". Ah well....

I look forward to comments from the group as I have started a PAW 2002.
Happy New Year everyone.
Dave
- --
David Regan
University of Massachusetts/Dartmouth
North Dartmouth MA 02747
"Know thyself. Later on, you can make believe you've never met." --Daria
Morgandorffer

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: New to the Group)