Subject: [Leica] Why I Love My Girlfriend
From: David Regan <deregan@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 19:43:46 -0500

Just a story...
I have a printed copy of the "PLUG's 10 Commandments of Leica Photography"
posted above my iMac (for quick reference while deciding what to post), and
I never thought my girlfriend perceived it as anything other than geek
jokes.

However, today we took a trip to Rockport. I spotted a _tiny_ woman walking
two huge Wolfhounds. As I begin to shoot, Amy steps next to me and says...

"Thou shall not photograph people from behind and call it street
photography."

So forget the help with the M6, where can I get an engagement ring on the
cheap?

Dave
- --
David Regan
University of Massachusetts/Dartmouth
North Dartmouth MA 02747
"Know thyself. Later on, you can make believe you've never met." --Daria
Morgandorffer