Subject: Re: [Leica] Whither Kodak RFS 3600
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:15:19 +0100

Funny to hear all the negative opinion about the SF-200 slide feeder, but I
suspect most of it is due to the use of cardboard or very thin slide mounts.
I've never had the slightest trouble with it myself and have scanned
thousands of slides with it. I never have to babysit it or do anything more
than just put more batches of slides into it as it exhausts the existing
load. I've often done several hundred slides a day with it (long days!) -
did two hundred just a couple of days back. I would highly recommend it.

BTW, I hand mount all my slides, maybe that makes a difference in the type
of mount?

- -- Rob

http://www.robertappleby.com
Mobile (Italy) 348 336 7990