Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW week 52
From: "W Larsen" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:54:47 -0800

That is a wonderful picture.  The focus and lighting
spotlight the subject while the child to the right gives a
sense of awe and the chap behind gives a sense that folks
are watching something up in the air.  I tried using my
homemade monitor cropping L's but I can't see where any
cropping would improve the pix.  This might be your best
work of the season!!!

Catch ya on the IRC and have a productive New Year,

Will

> So, here is my Picture A Week for the last week of the
year.  It is my
> lovely wife watching the fireworks show as we will be
doing tonight at