Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke Inserts or...
From: "W Larsen" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:06:39 -0800

I am currently using a very small Tamrac bag...it is well
padded and thrown into whatever else I am carrying (usually
a soft sided Land's End bag).  The M6 75/1.4 fits in well
lens down.  However, I am now looking at the discount stores
selections (Wal-Mart) and think I need a couple of the same
size bags made by Samsonite.  They are about 10 percent of
the Tamrac price.  That way I can have a bag with a 75, 50
35, 15, 90...depending on my mood that day :-)

Will