Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW week 52
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 16:16:50 -0800

Hi Sonny,

Damn your good! :-) I just love it when I see how some folks can make neat
looking photographs with the least amount of light...at night....in
colour!!!!!!!!!!!
Marvelous, just bloody marvelous Sonny! :-) Good on you lad! :-)

There are a few posters who consistently set the bench mark for all others
to reach and you are one of the mark setters!  Keep 'em coming and set the
level higher for 2002, as that means everyone wins. How? Because it makes
everyone work harder at improving their pictures.

All the best for the New Year and I wish you many a wonderful PAW 2002!

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant